SAN FRANCISCO – Oct. 18, 2012 – PlayFirst® Inc. today announced a major expansion for Hotel Transylvania Dash® on iPhone, iPad and iPad touch that offers players two hot new venues and four monstrous new guests. In addition to the 30 action-packed levels that made Hotel Transylvania Dash the No. 1 free iPad game when it launched last month, patrons of Dracula’s five-stake resort can now try their hands – or claws, paws, or pincers – at running stylish new Hawaiian and Egyptian wings of the all-monster hotel. For the one million players who downloaded Hotel Transylvania Dash in just 20 days after its release, the updates are sure to be the perfect treat.
From palm trees to pyramids, both spooktacular additions are available as in-app purchases for just $0.99 each. Pick them up from within Hotel Transylvania Dash, available now on the App Store.
New characters include:
- Wayne loves to have a howling good time at Hotel Transylvania. Make sure he gets bones for his noisy pups!
- You can usually spot Griffin, the Invisible Man, in any group photo…or can you? Griffin loves to have his photo taken with all his spooky friends!
- The Gargoyles love to hit the gym and enjoy the view at Hotel Transylvania. If you can’t find them in their room, check the roof!
- The cute Mummy is a fashion icon in any century! Make sure to deliver both of her suitcases to her room.
To access the new levels and characters, along with the original game, download Hotel Transylvania Dash for free on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via the App Store.
More About Hotel Transylvania Dash
Hotel Transylvania Dash is based on the popular animated comedy from Sony Pictures, Hotel Transylvania, and represents the latest game in the successful Hotel Dash series from PlayFirst. In the game, players help Dracula create and manage a lavish resort exclusively for monsters. (No humans allowed!) Guests include the charming characters from the movie, including Murray the Mummy, who adores the hotel’s signature Worm Cakes; Frankenstein, who has a tendency to sleepwalk; and Wayne the werewolf, who travels with an entourage of pups. Players are sure to have a frightfully fun time helping Dracula book rooms, deliver room service, and attend to guests’ needs while preparing a special 118th birthday surprise for his vampire daughter, Mavis. Dracula is in for a surprise when the human Jonathan stumbles into the hotel – the first human ever to discover the monsters-only retreat!
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- We’re Giving Away 2 Copies of ‘The Gunman’ Blu-Ray Combo Pack - June 29, 2015
- OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN RESULTS, PHOTOS AND INFORMATION FROM “BELLATOR MMA 139: KONGO VS. VOLKOV” - June 26, 2015
- Our Summer Movie Preview En Español - April 9, 2015